SURVEYING BUILDINGS AND TERRAIN
Many projects fail or overrun budget based on outdated or inaccurate data. Senseloop can help you with recent and quality data.
OUR DATA IS USED FOR:
We collect data, build a point cloud and refine into terrain and surface models (.DTM, .DOM, .TIN). Examples of uses are:
Analysis of terrain, draining, stormwater
Calculate volume of soil in a building project
Estimate cost of materials in a building project
Change analysis vegetation and buildings
Planning and project management new buildings and infrastructure
We take aerial photos and collate into orthophoto or panorama image. Examples of uses are:
Visualize and document the condition of buildings or property
Measure distances and coordinates in a visual picture
Marketing of a building prospect
Provide an image of progress in a project
DO YOU NEED DATA ON BUILDINGS AND TERRAIN?
Here is an example on how we obtain data to perform stormwater analysis and drainage water management.
- We use drone based LiDAR to collect accurate data and produce a point cloud. From the point cloud we can generate different types of terrain and surface models to describe and analyze water flow patterns in a defined area.
This is the process
1. define the area to be surveyed
2. scope the problem to be solved and type of data required
3. determine the method for collecting data
4. collect and process the data
5-present the data in a predetermined format or software application
HERE ARE SOME PROJECTS WE HAVE COMPLETED